Todd's Odds & Ends War Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNF Thoughts

2 posters

Go down

TNF Thoughts Empty TNF Thoughts

Post by HamSausage Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:10 am

Can the Packers possibly keep this game as close as the line suggests at +1.5? Aaron Jones and Christian Watson should be back but on a limited basis. 3/5 O-linemen questionable. Jiare Alexander and his backup are both questionable. If the NFL allowed the Pack to play 12 guys on defense, I’m not sure both of them could cover St. Brown tonight.
With Montgomery out, Gibbs will be foaming at the mouth to win Lions fans over in a prime time divisional game against a team that got run all over 4 days ago. In the words of Sandra Bullock, “run the dang ball”.
On a positive note for the Packers, they’re not the Bears and they don’t have the worst QB in the NFC North; but that distinction could be one of the most fierce competitions in the NFL this year. They also get to play home games at Lambeau and I guess somehow that’s worth something.

No good to begin with, banged up, and on short rest there’s only one sensible thing to do….GREEN BAY +1.5!!!!!!!
Gambling on NFL games is never as easy as it looks, and I had that lesson reinforced Sunday when I teased the Cowboys 8 points and lost. In all seriousness I’ll be light on the Lions tonight because, in the words of an old gambler, “they don’t keep building those buildings in Vegas taller and fancier because they’re handing out money.”

HamSausage
HamSausage

Back to top Go down

TNF Thoughts Empty Re: TNF Thoughts

Post by Admin Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:46 pm

Bears @ Skins
After winning their first 2 games against bad teams, the Skins have lost two straight to really good teams (Bills and Eagles). Now they are back to another bad team and should get their 3rd win ... and here is why:

1. Skins O-Line is their biggest flaw (allowed league leading 24 sacks in 4 games), but it is negated because the Bears D has recorded a league low 2 sacks in 4 games.

2. Skins are at home so with no crowd noise, and no pocket pressure, Sam Howell should finally be at ease while orchestrating the offense.

3. The Bears O-Line stinks almost as bad as the Skins (3rd worse in league), and the Skins D is top 10 in sacks

I would go with Redskins in a double digit win in this one, although I do think Fields and DJ Moore could have decent games. For Washington, I am looking at the ball being spread around a little so would just take Howell in passing yards. Can get +850 on Howell over 243.5 passing, Howell over 13.5 rushing, Fields over 192.5 passing, and DJ Moore over 51.5 receiving.

Feedback please
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://toddsoddsandends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:28 am

Boo on the Skins pathetic offense and defense!!, But .... BOOM on the player prop at +800!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://toddsoddsandends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HamSausage Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:46 pm

The Dick Butkus factor was not accounted for.
HamSausage
HamSausage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum