Todd's Odds & Ends War Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/27 TWIB Notes

Go down

9/27 TWIB Notes Empty 9/27 TWIB Notes

Post by Admin Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:59 am

Rays @ Red Sox
Glasnow has shown potential dead arm in his previous 2-3 starts where he has given up 4+ runs in each.  The Red Sox Brayan Bello has given up 3+ runs in each of his last 4 games.
Both pitchers have demonstrated they can shut their opponent down in any given game throughout the season.  However, I am going with the trend of their late season struggles and getting pretty decent odds on 2+ runs for each team at -235 (I'll parlay it with something else to bring the odds up ... maybe Andrew Abbott over 1.5 walks since he has hit that threshold in his last 6 straight starts).

Nationals @ Orioles
Baltimore is still trying to clinch the division over the Rays so they should be playing all out in this one. Rodriguez hasn't given up more than 2 runs in his last 4 outings, and Corbin has allowed 4+ in 3 of his last 5 starts so it's probably safe to take the Orioles trough 5 innings giving up -0.5 runs at -150. I am also kind of liking Corbin over 14.5 outs at -170 because they leave him in for his full amount of pitches even if he gives up 10 hits (but not 5+ runs).

Royals @ Tigers
This might be my SGP of the day...Tarik Skubal is a freakin' stud and the Tigers do not hit that bad (especially facing a starting pitcher for the Royals who is making their MLB debut).
Can get +240 on SGP with Skubal 7+ K's, Tiger win by 1.5, Tigers over 2.5 runs, and Royals under 4.5 runs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://toddsoddsandends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down