Todd's Odds & Ends War Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2023 Week 5

Go down

2023 Week 5 Empty 2023 Week 5

Post by Admin Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:13 am

This is going to be a tough week for spreads ... I only like New England and the Jets. I would like the Rams to give Eagles their first loss if Kupp wasn't back yet. Teams have a tendency to try to force-feed their pro bowlers when they come off injury to catch them up to speed, even if it is detrimental to obtaining a win. Hopefully McVay is smarter than that, but it seems to be the trend so I'm not all that excited about my upset (though I will still bet it anyways).

For player props, I like Montgomery of the Lions in yardage and usage since Gibbs is out and Carolina is atrocious against the run (and Detroit is missing St. Brown).
I also like Atlanta's Robinson in yardage against Houston. I am not hooked on any receivers, and would probably go with Ertz at TE against the Bengals since we typically struggle in the middle of the field and our defense has been giving QB's very little time to look downfield.

Need some locks this week! Shoot them over please!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://toddsoddsandends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down