Todd's Odds & Ends War Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 Look Ahead

2 posters

Go down

Week 6 Look Ahead Empty Week 6 Look Ahead

Post by HamSausage Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:29 am

Wise guys say all the value on NFL games is Sunday night/Monday morning. Those guys probably have higher gambling budgets than me.

Looking at the early lines for week 6 right away SF -4.5 at CLE jumps out at me. I know they’ve got to travel and the Browns defense is elite but the Niners have steamrolled everyone. Their offensive line should neutralize the Browns pass rush. Fred Warner and Nick Bosa will have Watson wishing he was still suspended.

When I see a line that looks wrong it makes me suspect a trap. Much like I suspected with ND/LOU I believe that’s what we’re looking at here. That being said, I wouldn’t play it but it sure looks like the wise guys will be all over Cleveland and the points. For me, SF looks like a great teaser candidate this week.
HamSausage
HamSausage

Back to top Go down

Week 6 Look Ahead Empty Re: Week 6 Look Ahead

Post by Admin Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:15 am

I agree, the line is too low. And, it has already gone to -5.5 as I am sure millions have taken the 49ers already.
I am thinking about bumping it to -9.5 and getting odds. With everyone healthy for San Fran, I just don't see how they won't win by double digits.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://toddsoddsandends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HamSausage Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:53 pm

It’s at 9.5 on FanDuel right now. This almost certainly means Watson is out. If Watson is playing and the public has bet this number up 5 points and it’s only Thursday night there’s no telling how high it’ll be by kickoff.
This is a really weird situation. I feel like if the bookmakers saw this game being so close and the only factor that’s pushed the line to 9.5 is public money then my instinct is to go with Cleveland at 12:59 Sunday and get the biggest number I can.
Thoughts?
HamSausage
HamSausage

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:01 am

I am pretty sure Watson is out which drove the spread up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://toddsoddsandends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down