Todd's Odds & Ends War Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 three team parlay

3 posters

Go down

Week 6 three team parlay Empty Week 6 three team parlay

Post by Uncle Johnny Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:24 pm

ND vs Louisville
ND is coming off of a big road win against a Duke team while Louisville is coming off a road win against an average at best NC state team winning 13-10. To date that is the only team with a winning record that Louisville has faced. ND went into Carter Finley stadium to face NC state earlier this season and won 45-24.
I'm taking ND -6.5 here.

Texas vs Oklahoma
Texas is coming into a this game after blowing out Kansas while Oklahoma is coming in after beating Iowa State whose record now sits at 2-3. Although this is a huge rivalry and both teams are undeafeated, Oklahoma has not played anyone worth acknowledging while Texas has beat both Alabama and Kansas on the road. I'm going to continue to ride with the Texas Defense.
I'm taking Texas -6.5

Maryland vs Ohio St
Both teams come into this contest with undefeated records. Ohio State is coming off a win on a last second play against ND, other than that they have not played anyone good. Maryland is 5-0 but have not played a team with a winning record. The only like opponent here is Indiana where Ohio State won at Indiana 23-3 and Maryland won at home 42-17. I believe Ohio State is the better team overall but they have some huge games coming up. I believe Taulia Tagovailoa as a senior finds a to at least keep this game competitive enough to cover the spread.
I'm teasing this up and taking Maryland +24.5

3 team parlay +445
ND -6.5
Texas -6.5
Maryland +24.5

Uncle Johnny

Back to top Go down

Week 6 three team parlay Empty Re: Week 6 three team parlay

Post by HamSausage Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:52 am

Great analysis. Lots of things to think about here.

I agree with all of your thoughts except the possibility that ND is due for a letdown after two huge close games. ND is every teams Super Bowl and I expect they’ll get the best version of Louisville possible. -6.5 is the absolute most I would lay in this game and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it get over 7. Wouldn’t touch that with a 10 foot pole. Looks like a trap to me as the books know they’ll take a ton of action on the Irish regardless of the game and the spread, but sometimes I’m prone to overthinking what kind of tricks and traps Vegas is putting out there for us.
HamSausage
HamSausage

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:11 am

@HamSausage
Do you have a substitute 3rd leg to swap Notre Dame with?
Would love to hear some more insight, and come up with a "group win"!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://toddsoddsandends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down