Todd's Odds & Ends War Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacked up Week 9

Go down

Jacked up Week 9 Empty Jacked up Week 9

Post by Admin Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:16 am

Dolphins vs Chiefs is a primetime matchup and they're playing it at 9:30AM in another country!  Booooo!!!!

Vikings @ Falcons
Who knows in this one.  Two new QB's and top WR on each team is on the shelf.  I guess I'd go with the QB with the most NFL snaps (who happens to also be playing at home).

Cardinals @ Browns
Another new QB for the Cardinals vs a struggling QB coming off injury last week for the Browns.  I'm going with the home defense and run game in this one.

Rams @ Packers
Another new QB for the Rams but at least has a few NFL games under his belt.  Still not good it's in Lambeau.  I'm leaving this one alone, but if I had to bet it then I would go with the Under.

Redskins @ Patriots
Finally, a game with 2 QB's who have started since the beginning of the season.  I like Pats big in this one because I watched Howell play a few weeks back and their team was attrocious.
Going to be hard for Coach Bill to take their best player out of the offense because the Skins don't have a best player!

Bears @ Saints
A QB who is 4ish games in vs Derek Carr and a Saints team who is heating up with Kamara back.  I like the Saints double digits in this one at home.

Seahawks @ Ravens
WhoDey Nation really needs Seattle to show up in this one....that's all I'm saying about it.

Buccs @ Texans
This is the only game that matches my NFL formula for success this week.  It says to take the Texans -2.5 so that's where I gotta go with it.

Colts @ Panthers
I'm a Minshew fan but he's horribly inconsistent.  Carolina is good against the pass so look for Taylor and Moss to run wild in this one.  Bryce Young going to have to throw it to stick around.
Not betting the spread or O/U in this one...Maybe go with Taylor Rush/Rec Yds

Giants @ Raiders
Here we go with the jacked up QB theme of the week.  Another rookie QB starting in front of the vet for the Raiders is going to get taken out by the fully recovered Daniel Jones (I hope) and resurging Giants defense.

Cowboys @ Eagles
QB situation is solid for both but I'm not a fan of Dak unless he is playing at home vs a weak opponent.  I say Philly wins by 10 because Dak chokes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://toddsoddsandends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down